CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mexico doesn't equal happiness


This school year (2007-2008) has been a year of traditions for me. September 2007 was the third time I have attended 80's night in the TSC on campus (and the second time reaching for "Neil Diamond's" shiny pleather pants while singing along to "Coming to America"). This is the third year me and my friends have collected strings of multi-colored plastic beads at Mardi Gras. The third year of midterms, third year of finals, third year watching "The Skeleton Key" on a cold Logan Halloween night. This is my third year attending Utah State University.

This is the first year, however, that I have no plans on the week long vacation from school, studying and the bone chilling cold of Logan (otherwise known as Spring Break). So....I have to make the week of March 9-March 17th memorable somehow. So while everyone else has getting tan and playing in the beaches of Mexico on their agenda, me and my other non-Mexico-going-Logan-bound friend Anne have made a list of exciting and midly adventurous things to do.

Among other things on the list, like eating Diary Queen blizzards everyday for lunch and making bouncy balls (yes MAKING them) is creating a blog...for me. It's all for the sake of spring break 08. Man, who needs Mexico.

6 comments:

Anne W said...

Amen, sista, amen!

L.R.L said...

WELCOME MY BABY BLOGGER FRIEND, WELCOME.

So, like I told Annie Susan, you guys should put "visit Lisa" on your list of things to do, I'll buy you a cupcake?

Stephanie said...

Making bouncy balls, eating ice cream, blogging, designing t-shirts, helping the bees...who could ask for more!!

FHS 05 said...

Honest to blog?

Jen said...

I agree. Trips to sunny Mexico have to be overrated, right? Hope you have had lots of fun on your spring break!

Lyndsie White said...

i've become a sheep...first myspace, then facebook...now blogging. I need to become my own person. Hey maybe I should go on a mission or something.