CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008


Sorry this took sooooooo long.


JOYS-

* Music. Music is powerful!

* The gospel for sure.

* My family and friends. I know people say this all the time but I trully believe I've got the best family and friends ever.

* Sandwiches. Hot or cold.



Fears-

* Loosing bonds with people (if that makes sense at all). I hate loosing a friendship or a closeness to someone.

* Loose gravel.

* Coming across as insincere.



Goals-

* Be able to back a boat down a boat ramp...like a man.

* run a triathlon.

* Be good at pick pocketing.
*Learn to play the harmonica



Current Obsessions-
*Gilmore Girls

* C.S. Lewis

* Ice cream

* Summer.

* Regina Spektor (a singer)

*Andrew Bird (another singer)

*skirts and dresses



Random Surprising Facts-

* I live in Logan but I hate the snow.





10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Loose gravel.... Ya I am always so nervous that loose gravel is going to catch me unaware some day. Stay far, far away...

Ummmm....you only have one random fact...your whole life is random...what about having people call you to fix their computer when you don't even know what a cookie is...or working at a car wash and never washing your own car...i could go on and on but you get the idea! :)

Becky said...

About that Regina Spektor...just kiddin don't get all fired up! I think she is lovely! that loose gravel thing is pretty funny- what about it scares you exactly? And I don't know why you worry about being insincere...you are one of the most genuine people I know- you and regina- lovely!

WHEN DEE said...

Ha haha. You guys are great. Loose gravel is just a dangerous thing. It can cause road bike accidents, mountain biking accidents, even car accidents (well that might be pushing it). If you are hiking down a mountain and the trail is narrow and their is alot of loose gravel, one slip and you are falling off the side! Running on trails with loose gravel...you have to stop and walk!!!!!! It is scary. It is. Plus if they put loose gravel in a haunted house at halloween....jk!

I couldn't think of any more random facts thought. But those are good ones Steph. Ha ha! Ah shucks.

Chei and Adam said...

Wow! Welcome back to blogging! Just fyi, but I hear there are support groups for gravel haters. I don't know if you could qualify yet being as it is just a fear, (not to take away the seriousness from the actual fear) but once you conquer the fear and move on to hate, I hear it is a geat support group....

Anne W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne W said...

Loose gravel is usually made out of Granite Rock. It is typically used for drains, erosion control and temporary driving surfaces. IT may also be used as an inexpensive ground cover.

That is all.

Jen said...

So glad to see that you're back blogging! I know I can always count on you to make me smile and laugh! We love you so much. Hope everything is going well for you at school.

Jen said...

Wendy come back! We miss reading your updates. You always make us laugh.

Hope to see you up and blogging again soon.......

Evan and Kristina said...

Wendy I think you need to update your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

please leave your lucrative business of pick pocketing and come back to blogging!