CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Cheers for Chris!











On April 25th of 2009 my brother, Christopher Aaron York, passed away from his second battle with brain cancer. He was an AMAZING person to say the least. He delt with his trials with faith, optimism, and with an attitude or service toward others throughout his battle and throughout his whole life. Even though Chris is gone he still inspires me every day to be better.

If anyone reads this and could help I and my family are taking part in an organization called "Relay for Life" and are taking donations for the cause of helping find a cure for cancer. If you can help, your donations will go to the American Cancer Society. And anything helps...five or ten dollars...any amount helps make a difference.

I am sure I am not the only one with a personal experience about cancer. Help fight back. If you can make a donation contact me, Wendy York, personally or copy and paste the link below into your URL. Thank you!!!!

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/wendyjoyork

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wendy, is that you? Oh my goodness it is good to have you back and for such a great cause. Love ya!

Jen said...

YAY!!!!! Wendy, I am so happy that you posted on your blog! Thank you so much. Congrats on your fundraising efforts. You are doing AMAZING. By the way, our team is in 4th place for our fundraising efforts. YIPPE!

Brook Parker said...

Hey Wendy, I was blog hopping and found ya. I just wanted to send my condolences to you & your family. You are in our hearts & prayers, and I am soo sorry for the pain you must be going through right now.

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Wendy Jo, Hey hun I have not talked to you in a while. I am so glad I found your blog! How is everything?
Im sorry about your brother, I had no idea. I am so glad you are doing things to help find a cure. That's awesome!!